Caipirinha (pronounced kai-pi-re-nah)
- 3-4 lime wedges
- 1 teaspoon ground raw sugar
- 2 ounces of Cachaca
Muddle the lime and sugar
Then pour in 2 ounces of Cachaca.
Stir and enjoy
Can be served in a rocks glass or highball
A traditional Brazilian cocktail made with Cachaca, which is very similar to rum, in that it is made from sugarcane. If you've never had a real Caipirinha then you are missing out. It is the ultimate summer cocktail...
Lemon Meringue Pie Cocktail
- 2.5 ounces vanilla vodka
- .50 ounce cream liqueur
- 1.5 ounce lemoncello
- .50 ounce whipped vodka
- Fresh lemon juice from half a lemon
Pour all the above ingredients in a mixing tin (cocktail shaker). Shake well, strain into a martini glass. Garnish with crushed graham cracker floating on top and a lemon peel.
Bourbon Hot Toddy
- Warm 2 cups of hot water in a saucepan
- Stir in 3 tablespoons of honey, the juice from 1 fresh squeezed lemon, the juice from 1 fresh squeezed orange, 1 cinnamon stick and stir until the honey is dissolved
- Add 2.5 ounces of premium bourbon (honey or cherry bourbon if possible)
- Sugar coated lemon garnish
Ah, the season for cozy drinks that warm the soul. Enjoy the wonderful winter warmer!
- 1 oz apple vodka
- .50 oz apple schnapps
- .50 oz vanilla schapps
- Top with apple cider
Serve in a highball with a caramel swirl. Shake well. Garnish with 3 dashes of cinnamon and an apple wedge.
- 1/2 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 oz strawberry rum
- 1/2 oz vanilla schnapps
- 1/4 oz. black raspberry schnapps
- A few fresh berries of your choice
- Lemon lime soda
In a tin chill strawberry rum, vanilla schnapps and black raspberry schnapps. Pour over the ice cream. Top with lemon lime soda and fresh berries. Use a decorative glass of your choice.
Summer Rum Breeze
- 1 oz Black Cherry Rum
- .5 oz light rum
- 1 part pineapple juice
- 1 part ginger ale
Serve on the rocks in a highball glass. Garnish with a fresh lime wedge.
Topshelf Strawberry Smoothie
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1.5 ounces strawberry rum
Blend and pour into a glass of your liking. Buy the thickest straw you can find. Garnish with strawberries of course.
B.O.S.S. (banana-orange summer smoothie)
- 3/4 ounce Vanilla Vodka
- 3/4 ounce Orange Vodka
- 1/2 Banana
- 1/2 Cup OJ
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Blend all the above ingredients with a 1/2 cup of ice. Pour into a highball. Garnish with a banana slice.
Summer Watermelon Cocktail
- Puree fresh watermelon
- Fresh squeezed lemonade
- Local (Finger Lakes) Chardonnay
Combine fresh watermelon, 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemonade, 4 ounces Chardonnay. Shake well, top with club soda, garnic with a watermelon slice.
- 1/2 ounce black raspberry liqueur
- 1 ounce Topshelf vodka
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
Shake and pour into a rocks glass. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
- Muddled lime & 2 shakes of bitters
- 2.5 oz Devil's Cut bourbon
- Top with ginger ale
In a rocks glass muddle lime and bitters. Add bourbon, shake well. Top with ginger ale. Garnish with a lime wedge.
The Irish Coffee
- 1.5 ounces of your favorite Irish Whiskey
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2.5 ounces of strong, hot coffee
- Stir well & top with whipped cream
Keeping with Irish tradition.
- Muddled Strawberries
- ½ ounce vanilla schnapps
- 1 ounce black raspberry liqueur
- ¾ ounce Frangelico
- 1 ounce strawberry rum
- 1 ½ ounces of milk or half & half
Shake Well and serve in a martini glass. Garnish with a strawberry.
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- ½ ounce vanilla schnapps
- 1.5 ounces dark crème de cacoa
- ½ ounce dark crème de menthe
- ½ ounce chocolate syrup
- 2 ounces of milk or half & half
Pour all ingredients into a shaker tin with ice and shake well. Prepare a martini glass with chocolate swirled on the inside. Strain and garnish with shaved chocolate, mint or cinnamon.
Apple Crisp Martini
- 2 ounces Apple Vodka
- 2 ounces Sour Mix
- 1 ounce Triple Sec
- 1 ounce Apple Cider
- Pinch Brown Sugar
Shake well and strain in a Martini Glass Garnish with a slice of Apple